Bryan Physician Network
Your partners in staying well, offering routine health care and specialty care
When it comes to your health, we’re your trusted partners. Through all phases of your life, health conditions and situations, our network of doctors and advanced practice nurses are here to help you and your family.
You want to be heard. We take the time to listen to you and get to know you, so you receive the best possible care.
You’re busy. We offer convenient scheduling, same day and next day appointments, even an urgent care with no appointment needed! You can even request your appointment online, so when you’re ready to make an appointment you can take care of it, anytime.
You want information. We educate you about your health and your options. Many of our offices also offer patient portals where you can access your health information online, securely message your doctor or nurse to ask questions, and request appointments and prescription refills.
Convenient Locations across Lincoln, Physicians for all Your Needs
When it comes to your health, we’ve got you covered with convenient locations across Lincoln and the specialists to care for all your needs.
Our practices include:
- Family medicine – providing adult, obstetric and pediatric care
- Internal medicine – specializing in complex health issues that can arise as we age
- Maternal-fetal medicine – offering specialized care for high-risk pregnancies
- Neonatology – caring for premature and critically ill babies
- Neurohospitalist – inpatient consultative care for neurological conditions
- OB/GYN – caring for women of all ages, through all phases of life
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery – offering cosmetic/reconstructive procedures
- Breast and general surgery – specializing in breast care and general surgery
- Trauma – providing care to critically injured patients
- Psychiatry – providing mental health care for adults
- Pain Management – providing care to manage pain for patients hospitalized at Bryan Medical Center
- Palliative Care – specialized medical care for people with a serious illness that focuses on providing relief from symptoms and stress, with the goal to improve the quality of life for both the patient and the family
- Urgent Care – caring for minor illnesses and injuries, no appointment needed, just walk in for care when you need it or choose a time online and we'll reserve the time for you
You can learn more about our physicians and services through the practice web site links above. Or, you can call our main office at 402-483-8590.