TCPI: Preparing for Value-Based Reimbursement
The American health care system is transforming from a volume-based to a value-based reimbursement model.
Are you ready?
A significant benefit of Bryan Health Connect membership is expert assistance to help you prepare for value-based reimbursement.
A quality improvement advisor is available to work with Bryan Health Connect members to provide resources for practice transformation through the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) Grant, including:
- Improve health outcomes for patients
- Improve care coordination
- Better engage patients and families in their care
- Improve patient, clinician and staff satisfaction
- Reduce overall cost of care
Wanda Kelley, quality improvement advisor, works with providers to achieve sustainable, quality initiatives.
Why do you need TCPI?
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, or MACRA, replaced the Sustainable Growth Rate formula and determines future reimbursement for providers. Over the next seven years, all PQRS eligible professionals will be reimbursed according to where they fall within various performance thresholds. The MACRA law consolidates the PQRS, Value Modifier and EHR Incentive Programs.
What is TCPI?
The Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI) is a Federal program that brings providers and clinics the resources needed to thrive in this value-based reimbursement world. In Nebraska, the TCPI program is made available through the Bryan Health Connect partnership with Compass Practice Transformational Network.
How can TCPI help you?
Bryan Health Connect members are eligible for the following resources to help you achieve the various thresholds that will determine your future reimbursement:
- A designated quality improvement advisor to work with you and your staff to assess and identify the best way to ensure your practice and your patients thrive under a value-based reimbursement model, including MACRA
- Support from your quality improvement advisor includes:
- Data analysis to help understand opportunities and success
- Education on performance improvement methods and tools
- Best practice tips and experiences
- Assistance with all phases of practice transformation
To learn more about the TCPI grant, visit the Health Care for Communities website.
Learn More & Take Advantage of this Member Service
Questions about TCPI and how it can help your practice, contact Wanda Kelley, quality improvement advisor, at 402-483-8892 or email@example.com.