1817 Chronic Disease & Prevention Grant
Are you ready?
A significant benefit of Bryan Health Connect membership is expert assistance to help you prepare for value-based reimbursement.
- Five Year grant through September 29, 2023.
- Documentation of progress and submission of deliverables completed quarterly
- Innovative strategies to prevent and manage diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- Continuous quality improvement processes and evaluation
- Partner with six medical clinics
Purpose & Mission
- Support the design, testing and evaluation of innovative approaches to address evidence-based strategies aimed at reducing risks, complications and barriers to prevention and control of diabetes and CVD in high-burden populations.
- Aligns with ACO measures|
- Control high blood pressure
- Tobacco use
- Statin therapy
- Hemoglobin A1C
- Eye exams
Overview of Areas of Work
- Site selection tool and assessment to be completed for selection into grant
- Assist with creating an action plan and timelines yearly
- National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP)
- Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES)
- Electronic Health Record, clinical decision support tools, learning collaborative to improve quality of care
- Pharmacy collaboration
- Early identification of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Cardiac rehab
- Undiagnosed hypertension
- Control blood pressure
Learn More & Take Advantage of this Member Service
Questions about the 1817 Chronic Disease & Prevention Grant and how it can help your practice, contact Sharon Leners, quality improvement advisor, at 402-483-8897 or email@example.com.