Bryan Health Connect
Our physician-led, physician-hospital organization helps physicians and hospitals remain independent and succeed
Bryan Health Connect works closely with physician practices, facilities and hospitals to help you maintain your independence in a changing health care environment. We offer a broad, clinically and financially integrated, high-quality, cost-effective network of providers.
Become a Member. Build Your Practice. Build Your Hospital.
Learn how Bryan Health Connect can help you successfully navigate the changing health care environment.
As a physician-led, physician-hospital organization (PHO), we are here to support you with member services to improve practice efficiency, enhance quality of care and build your practice and hospital/facility services.
Learn more about member benefits.
How can we help you?
Interested in learning how you can benefit from membership? Are you a member interested in taking advantage of our services?
Call us at 402-483-8891.
Bryan Health Connect Annual Report
This was a significant year of growth for Bryan Health Connect and the ACO. Some noteworthy successes include:
- Growing the PHO membership by 11%
- Entering the Medicare Shared Savings Program with CMS for our first arrangement that included downside risk
- Creating the first mission and vision statement for BHC
Bryan Health Connect will continue to refine its strategic goals and tactics to ensure membership value and continued forward growth.
View our Annual Report
Bryan Health Connect Member Forum
Wednesday, July 22, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. via Zoom
Bryan Health Connect Update
New Member Service Partner Introduction
Program: What I Wish Someone Had Told Me Earlier: A Toolkit for Managing Your Practice
This presentation covers a case-based discussion of the importance of having policies for internal professional review, engagement of new physicians, and ways to institute professional and behavioral standards for providers in practice. Customizable templates of sample policies in these areas will be reviewed and made available to utilize for your practice needs.
- Provide guidance on how to report performance concerns within a practice
- Provide toolkits to help practices develop policies and procedures for internal professional review, onboarding and mentoring of new physicians
- Provide toolkits for peer support programs and professional standards development
- Discuss the importance of performing internal professional review and proactive physician engagement
Presented By: Jeff Varnell, MD, FACS, Physician Risk Manager - COPIC
Cost: No charge
Questions: Call Bryan Health Connect at 402-483-8891
View Meeting Flier