Advancing patient care into our next 100 years
An ambitious project is underway to enhance patient and visitor experiences at Bryan East Campus. As one of the region’s leaders in providing care to people throughout Nebraska and surrounding states, we are invested in you.
This $47 million renovation includes all aspects of your experience. You’ll notice the difference from the moment you arrive:
- A transformed entrance to Bryan East Campus
- 115,000 square feet will be renovated and transformed
- 14 large operating rooms to accommodate current and emerging technologies
- 2 specialty procedure rooms
- 42 private patient rooms for care before and after surgery
- 18 rooms for recovery after surgery
- 4 private consult rooms for families to meet with doctors and get updates on their loved ones
- Expanded waiting areas offering family seating, quiet places, work areas with charging stations and complimentary refreshment area
- Open staircase to connect 1st and 2nd floor waiting areas, in addition to elevator access
At the center of it all is you. Our continued promise is to create the best experience for you and those caring for you.
The project is being funded with a $39 million investment from Bryan Health and $8 million in philanthropic support including a lead gift from the Acklie Charitable Foundation.
On August 13, Bryan Medical Center named its main inpatient care tower at Bryan East Campus the Acklie Tower in recognition of this gift from the Acklie Charitable Foundation to the Bryan Foundation. View press release for more details.
Many individuals have already contributed to this project, creating a lasting legacy and showing their support for care in our community.
Take a Virtual Tour of the Bryan East Campus Renovation
It’s ambitious, it’s for you
The Bryan East Campus Renovation Project will transform patient care. It’s a project we approach with enthusiasm, significant planning and research, and always with what’s best for our patients, families and care teams.