Gifts for Patients
Your Gifts Matter
If you have questions, please contact Volunteers and Customer Care at email@example.com or call 402-481-3032.
Thank you for your interest in helping our patients and families. You can make the biggest impact through a monetary donation. To learn about your opportunities to give in this way, call the Bryan Foundation at 402-481-8605 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the health and safety of our patients, we have guidelines in place to help you with your gifting options.
- All gifts for patients and families must be brand new and never used
- We are unable to accept gifts such as food and drink, handmade items (blankets, hats or cards) or used hardback/paperback books*
How to Donate
Online: For your convenience, you can choose items from a registry on Amazon.
Note: When using the registry, please use the registry shipping address. Do not use your home address or the pick-up option. The registry shipping address may not be displayed but it is built into your registry.
Bryan Health Donation Wishlist
Bryan Medical Center Perinatal Bereavement Wishlist
- In person: Please contact Volunteers and Customer Care at email@example.com, or call 402-481-3032
- Share with us the type of gifts you would like to give, providing details so that we can make sure it meets Bryan Medical Center guidelines
- Provide your name and contact information
- Arrange a time to deliver accepted gifts with Volunteers and Customer Care staff
- Due to privacy regulations, staff will assure items are taken to the intended unit/department and distributed appropriately
Thank you for your generosity. You make a difference in the lives of our patients!
*Donations not meeting our guidelines may be redirected to another charity. To find information on other local charities that may be able to accept your gift, please visit https://greatnonprofits.org