John Goering, MD, with Nebraska Surgery Group of Grand Island, Now Offers Care in Hastings
Residents in the Hastings area now have a new option for health care close to home. This will save time and reduce stress for those who need care by providing skilled care in a convenient location.
John Goering, MD, with Surgery Group of Grand Island, now offers appointments, consultations and procedures/surgeries as needed in Hastings. Dr. Goering is a board certified general surgeon who has nearly 20 years of surgical experience.
- Breast surgery – Procedures include biopsy, mastectomy and lumpectomy
- Colonoscopy – Screening and diagnostic colonoscopies are done to detect and treat conditions of the colon and rectum. This is an important health screening for anyone age 45 and older to detect growths in the colon before they become cancer; depending on your family history, some people may need this screening before age 45
- Upper endoscopy to diagnose and treat conditions of the esophagus, stomach, and small and large intestines
- Colon and rectal surgery – Surgery may be an option to treat conditions involving the colon and rectum, such as hemorrhoids
- Laparoscopic procedures – These procedures offer many benefits including a faster recovery time. Procedures include appendix removal, gallbladder removal, hernia repairs, colon resections, anti-reflux surgery, splenectomy (removal of the spleen) and adrenalectomy (removal of adrenal glands)
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
Dr. Goering is available to see patients on Monday afternoons. He is partnering with the physicians of Central Nebraska Orthopedics to see patients at this office location: 233 E. 14th St., Suite 250. Surgeries and procedures will be performed at the Hastings Surgery Center. Please call Surgery Group of Grand Island at 308-384-7200 to learn more or schedule an appointment at the Hastings clinic.