New, Long-Term Zero Interest Payment Plans for Bryan Health Patients
We know that unexpected (and even planned for) medical expenses can create concerns for our patients. For this reason, Bryan previously offered a long-term, low interest rate bank loan. While this benefited many patients, the added fees associated with an interest bearing loan could be difficult for those with larger balances.
That’s why we’ve partnered with Commerce Bank to make an incredible new option available to our patients. With the Health Savings Financing (HSF®) program, patients can pay their out-of-pocket balances at terms of 24, 36, 48 or 60 months at a zero annual percentage rate.
Benefits of the HSF® program include:
- Easy enrollment, open to all patients regardless of insurance coverage
- No credit check, and enrollment in the program will not affect a person’s credit rating
- No set-up fees, charges or penalties for early payoffs
- One monthly payment, with ability to consolidate multiple accounts
- Zero percent interest rate
- Terms of 24, 36, 48 or 60 months based on balance
In addition to this program, Bryan offers a six-month zero interest in-house payment plan and also accepts all major credit cards.
To learn more about the HSF® program and other Bryan payment plan options, please call patient financial services at 402-481-5791. Or, you can learn more and enroll here.