Bryan Health Implements Visitor Restrictions in Response to COVID-19 Surge
Bryan Health is implementing the following visitor restrictions at its Lincoln campuses and all Bryan Physician Network locations beginning Tuesday, August 31, in response to the current COVID-19 surge:
- Two unique visitors – any age – are allowed per patient, per day.
- This restriction applies to inpatients and outpatients, including Women’s and Children’s Tower and the emergency departments.
- COVID-19 patients are not allowed visitors.
- All visitors age two and older must wear a mask or face covering upon entering and throughout their visit.
- Food deliveries must be received outside the entrances by the ordering party.
Medical Center Visiting Hours:
5 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Sunday through Saturday.
Women’s & Children’s Tower, including Bryan Family Birthplace, NICU and pediatrics – 24/7 via the Bryan Medical Plaza entrance.
Other Ways to Connect with a Patient at Bryan Medical Center:
- Phone a patient’s room directly by dialing:
- Bryan East Campus 402-481-1xxx (xxx = patient room number)
- Bryan West Campus 402-481-9xxx (xxx = patient room number)
- Bryan Women’s & Children’s 402-481-7xxx (xxx = patient room number)
- Use your personal devices to communicate (smart phones, iPads, tablets, laptops)
More information and additional guidelines can be found here.