Here are a few facts about Bryan College of Health Sciences that you may not know.
- All General Education courses needed to complete your degree in Nursing or Health Professions are offered on site at the College.
- We are one of the most affordable private health sciences institution in the state.
- Our NCLEX & Registry exams pass rates are consistently above national and state averages!
- We have an excellent job placement rating within four months of students' graduation from the School of Nursing.
- There has never been a graduate of our prestigious School of Nurse Anesthesia that has not found employment in their field after graduation.
Surprised? You shouldn't be.
Bryan College of Health Sciences honors an over eighty-year tradition of academic excellence begun by William Jennings Bryan when his bequeathal of land and funding helped found the School of Nursing in 1926. We are known for our outstanding healthcare professional education, and especially for providing students with broad clinical experience beginning early in their course of study. We graduate students who are ready to jump into their new professional role and embrace their lifelong passion--and we're proud of that.