Bryan Health Connect Member Benefits
Bryan Health Connect offers a significant range of services to help physicians and hospitals remain independent, and thrive, in our changing health care environment.
- Contracts with quality payers that appeal to patients and practices
- Group purchasing – Reduce your practice costs with discounts on an array of products
- Assistance meeting new regulations
- Assistance with contract analysis and negotiations
- Health Information Exchange, myHealth24-7
- IT support
- Collection services
- Malpractice and risk management insurance discounts
- Credentialing services – coming soon!
- Resources to help your practice prepare for value-based reimbursement
Learn More About Your Member Benefits
Savings on trusted brands and services you use
Reduce costs and build your practice and hospital through group purchasing. Bryan Health Connect members benefit from cost savings programs and access to special pricing through our partnerships with area and national vendors.
Join Bryan Health Connect and take advantage of savings on quality items and services.
- Adhesives, bandages, dressings, sponges
- Electromedical products
- Gloves – exam/surgical
- IV sets and solutions
- Pharmacy program
- Point of care testing – reagents and supplies
- Sanitary paper
- Standard and safety needles and syringes
- Woven and non-woven goods
- Office supplies and equipment
- Computers and accessories
- Cell phone and cell phone services
Health Information Exchange (HIE)
The myHealth24-7 HIE includes two components – a clinical portal for health care providers and a patient portal for patients.
Connecting patients and providers together around clinical information is the centerpiece of myHealth24-7, our Health Information Exchange. Launched in the walls of Bryan Medical Center, myHealth24/7 is a convenient, easy way for patients to access personal health records and test results, anytime of the day or night. It is a secure, online resource.
The Clinical Portal gives health care providers access to data from multiple sources so physicians and midlevels can focus on the total patient. The larger the participation in our medical communities, the more robust patient clinical information becomes. Electronic health information exchange (HIE) allows doctors, nurses, pharmacists, other health care providers and patients to appropriately access and securely share a patient’s vital medical information electronically – improving the speed, quality, safety and cost of patient care.
Advocacy and Education
Bryan Health Connect works to ensure providers and their staff are up-to-date with the latest information in the health care industry. We are constantly working with payers and self-funded employers to develop the least intrusive administrative processes to ease administrative burden for independent hospitals and physician groups.
Preparing for Value-Based Reimbursement
A significant benefit of Bryan Health Connect membership is expert assistance to help you prepare for value-based reimbursement.
The American healthcare system is transforming from a volume-based to a value-based reimbursement model. We can help you prepare for what is coming. Pam Shelbourn, quality improvement advisor, works with providers interested in learning more about the resources available to help with practice transformation through the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPi).
Why do you need TCPi?
The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015, or MACRA, replaced the Sustainable Growth Rate formula and determines future reimbursement for providers. Over the next seven years, all PQRS eligible professionals will be reimbursed according to where they fall within various performance thresholds. The MACRA law consolidates the PQRS, Value Modifier and EHR Incentive Programs.
What is TCPi?
The Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPi) is a federal program that brings providers and clinics the resources needed to thrive in this value-based reimbursement world. In Nebraska, the TCPi program is made available through ENHANCE Health Network.
How can TPCi help you?
Bryan Health Connect members that are part of ENHANCE Health Network are eligible for the following resources to help you achieve the various thresholds that will determine your future reimbursement:
- A designated quality improvement advisor to work with you and your staff to assess and identify the best way to ensure your practice and your patients thrive under MACRA
- Support from your quality improvement advisor includes:
- Data analysis to help understand opportunities and success
- Education on performance improvement methods and tools
- Best practice tips and experiences
- Assistance with all phases of practice transformation
- Through this support, your quality improvement advisor will work with you to achieve the sustainable, quality care initiatives as outlined in MACRA:
- Improve health outcomes for patients
- Improve care coordination
- Better engage patients and families in their care
- Improve patient, clinician and staff satisfaction
- Reduce the overall cost of care
To learn more about the TCPi initiative, visit the Health Care for Communities website.
Questions about TCPi and how it can help your practice, contact Pam Shelbourn, quality improvement advisor, at 402-483-8892 or email@example.com.
Interested in learning how you can benefit from membership? Have questions or suggestions on how we can help you?
Call us at 402-483-8891.