As a volunteer you will participate in promoting the welfare of Bryan Health and our patients, but you also will reap many personal benefits that will last a lifetime. Benefits include:
- Formation of new friendships.
- Development of new interests and skills.
- Service to the community.
- Experience and references for future placements.
- Inclusion in medical center and Volunteers and Customer Care programs and activities.
- Formal recognition.
- Free parking.
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Monthly volunteer newsletter.
- Free beverage in Bryan East Campus or Bryan West Campus Cafeteria, or Plaza Café during scheduled shift or free regular coffee, regular iced tea or hot tea in the Café Express between 1:45-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.*
- Bryan East Campus Cafeteria, Bryan West Campus Cafeteria, or Plaza Café discounts of 25 percent anytime you eat there. This benefit is for volunteers only and does not extend to family members.**
- Free flu shots.**
- Free blood pressure checks.**
- Lori’s Gifts at Bryan Health, discount of 20 percent.**
- Discount at the Optical Gallery.**
- Discount with Landmark Landscapes.**
- Discount on doggy daycare and boarding services at Camp Bow Wow.**
Must see a Volunteers and Customer Care staff member to access
the following benefits:
- Discount on admission to the following theme parks:
- Adventureland in Des Moines, IA
- Schlitterban Waterpark in Kansas City, KS
- World’s of Fun and Ocean’s of Fun in Kansas City, MO
- Free notary services.**
- Access to on-site fitness center.**
- Rental application waived with any apartments associated with The Richdale Group.**
- Discount on parking at Park ‘N’ Go Airport Parking near Eppley Airfield in Omaha, NE.**
* Volunteer name tag and complimentary coupon required.
** Volunteer name tag required.