It's an inner quality that drives you to be the best - quality found in our faculty and students, our innovative patient simulation center, unique skills labs and ongoing commitment to personal attention, extensive clinical preparation and hands - on learning.
Pursue your dream to be a nurse. At Bryan College of Health sciences, you can attend full time or part time with online, on campus, and blended learning course offerings.
Our Clinical Emphasis and dedicated faculty prepare you to excel
- Begin nursing courses your first semester.
- Get the attention you deserve with our low clinical faculty-to-student ratio (1:6).
- Our unique Simulation Center offers adult, obstetric, infant and pediatric simulation technologies that mimic patient conditions and responses to treatment for the most realistic practice and learning environment.
- Over 150 training sites, including Bryan Medical Center, offer diverse clinical experiences in our city, state and region.
- 1,215 clinical hours.
- Our NCLEX first time pass rate is greater than 92 percent
- 100 percent of graduates’ actively seeking employment have a nursing job within six months.
Nurse Anesthesia Master's Program
- 3,000 clinical hours- Well above the minimum standard required.
- Low faculty-to-student ratio- Average class size of 15-16 students.
- Dedicated CRNA faculty- All faculty maintain current clinical practice.
- Hands-on learning experiences- Sophisticated patient simulators that mimic patient conditions and responses to anesthesia; cadaver anatomy lab.
- Extensive clinical site affiliations.
- 93 percent- Average Certification exam first time pass rate.
Nurse Educator Master's Program
- Applied program incorporates advanced concepts to real-life practice and education.
- Blended learning includes on campus and online courses.
- Dedicated faculty and course schedules allow you to complete program in as little as two year.