Bryan College of Health Sciences Biomedical Sciences program provides innovative, interdisciplinary learning experiences to prepare you for careers in scientific discovery or an advanced degree in a health care field.
What is Biomedical Sciences?
This degree prepares you for:
Entry into advanced degree programs in areas and careers such as:
Careers in science such as:
Preparation. The best path to your future success.
At Bryan College of Health Sciences, we are committed to helping each student prepare for the future. Your long-term success starts with the solid foundation you’ll receive at Bryan College.
- Dedicated faculty offer the highest caliber of instruction combined with personal attention and interest in your goals.
- Newly designed science labs include cadaver and human plastinated anatomy specimens
- Science labs provide the finest teaching tools and connect instructor education with anatomical models to fully understand the dynamics of the human body.
- Hands-on experience with tools and equipment utilized in research and scientific discovery.
- Cell culture facilities for molecular biology techniques.
- Opportunities for clinical and research experiences, mentored by PhD trained professors interested in helping you achieve your career goals
- Small class size ensures individual attention.