If you're thinking pre-med, pre-physical therapy and other health careers, Bryan College of Health Sciences in Lincoln is for you.
At Bryan College of Health Sciences Biomedical Sciences program, you’ll receive the education and hands-on learning experiences you need to pursue a career in the medical field.
Our small class sizes and dedicated faculty are focused on you. And, our innovative labs and learning opportunities are completely focused on human anatomy and health. Giving you the skills to succeed in the fast-paced, ever-changing world of health care is at the center of everything we do.
A degree in Biomedical Sciences prepares you for entry in areas and careers such as:
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Biomedical Research
- Epidemiology/Public Health
Find out what your earning potential is with a degree in Biomedical Sciences.
Why Choose Bryan College of Health Sciences
- You’ll receive more hands-on experiences in our labs with:
- Cadaver dissection
- Cell culture
- DNA cloning
- Molecular biology, and more!
- Small class sizes of 15-20 students ensure you receive individual attention
- You’ll experience the most realistic learning environment with our human plastinated anatomy specimens – we’re one of the very few colleges in the U.S. with these advanced anatomy models
- Participate in your own research studies
- Dedicated faculty focused on you and your career interests
- Student Success Center helps you prepare for advanced program entrance exams such as medical school, PT school, etc.