Active Lifestyles is a fitness and prevention program designed to help every person, regardless of age or health condition, meet their fitness goals.
The program is designed for:
Whether you are starting a new exercise routine, easing back into your old routine, or maintaining a regular fitness regiment, we are here to help you.
A licensed medical professional will be on-site during regular gym hours.
Watch your Vital Signs
We will help monitor your heart rate, blood pressure or oxygen levels as needed.
Your membership entitles you to free participation in educational sessions related to your health.
Hours & Pricing
Monday • Wednesday • Friday
6:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tuesday • Thursday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Upon joining, members will receive training on all equipment.
- Air Dynes
- Arm Bike
- Expresso Bikes
- Free Weights
To join Active Lifestyles:
- Stop by Crete Area Medical Center, Physical Therapy or Cardiac Rehab Department, or call the medical center at (402) 826-2102.
- Tour the newly remodeled gym.
- Complete gym membership forms.
- Pay your monthly membership fees.
- Get on your way to maintaining a healthy and Active Lifestyle.